Bringing Water to Texas
SJWTX, Inc. (“SJWTX”), doing business as Canyon Lake Water Service Company, has successfully provided safe and reliable water and wastewater service to its customers in Texas since 2006. Private water companies, like SJWTX and its fellow subsidiaries of SJW Group, safeguard public health, promote environmental stewardship and deliver sustainable solutions in more than 40 countries. In the United States alone, these reliable water and wastewater service providers support the needs of nearly 73 million people every day. That’s almost one quarter of our nation’s population.
At SJWTX, we provide a broad range of solutions to the communities we serve. The experience and expertise our companies share and deploy every day can have a profound impact on the people, businesses and the environment of Texas.
Some of the solutions SJWTX can provide include:
- Maintenance and management of water and wastewater treatment infrastructure;
- Helping to ensure water quality and compliance with the Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act;
- Design and implementation of water reuse technology for a more sustainable future; and
- Water supply development to help ensure long-term, reliable, and high quality supplies are available to support continued economic development and sustained population growth.
At SJWTX, we are specialists in all things water and wastewater. This focus contributes directly to our role as innovation drivers and agents of change. The advantages offered by these companies may include:
- Access to dedicated professionals with diverse experiences in a wide range of fields;
- Unparalleled commitment to innovation and the development of sustainable solutions;
- Access to financial resources to help close funding gaps; and
- Application of best asset management practices to maximize existing resources.